Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Toxic Dinner

I am learning to inform my audience by sharing an entertaining moment.

I was sitting at the table waiting for my dinner to come, it eventually came and I didn't know it would be this! I looked at my plate and found the lettuce at the bottom, it was purple and looked poisonous. I wanted to put it back how was i going to eat that. Dad said he brought the wrong packet of lettuce, but it was good to try new things.
Dad said that I had to eat all my lettuce. I was starting to feel terrified of eating it, I wanted to throw the lettuce away. I picked the most little piece of lettuce and held it up to my mouth my hand was shaking I felt like I was in HELL!

I slowly lowered the food in my mouth and started eating it… I FELT POISONED!!! The taste was not going away, it felt like it was slowly killing me! It felt like I was eating dog food soaked in a bath used by an ogre it was horrible!

After drinking about six litres of water I made the decision that I was not eating anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Dad should have added some crispy bacon, a couple of slices of tomato and a dollop of that mayonnaise you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad should have added some crispy bacon, a couple of slices of tomato and a dollop of that mayonnaise you like.

    ReplyDelete